Thursday, August 15, 2013

For the Seeker

I came across this post from Orthodox Road.

He gives a fair warning to all who are on the road to Orthodoxy. He says it well. All of the things that are listed I had to wrestle with, as well. Once I get through the early years of my journey, I want to address most of these concerns.

As a heads up, my next post (could turn into a series of posts) will be on the problems the modern church inherited from the Enlightenment.

In the mean time, check out my blog roll.




2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you and I have had a similar journey. I still haven't answered most of those questions in that posting with a blog, but I found out the deeper I went into Orthodoxy, the less important many of those questions became to me. Blessing to you on your journey.
    -Jeremiah (orthodox road)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! At first, answering a lot of these questions were of utmost importance, then they started to become less and less. One of the first times I ever went to an Orthodox service, a heard a lady say referring to herself, that Orthodoxy isn't about you, it doesn't have to all make sense, little by little more is revealed the deeper you go. That's so true. Orthodox really becomes the journey.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete